• white bulb holder • double ring • E27 thread • socket with built-in cord switch • for use in rooms with light bulbs max. 60W • maximum bulb power: 1x60 W • height 67mm • width 40mm • ring diameter 58mm • for lampshades with a hole diameter of 40mm-50mm
Availability: In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
A double ferrule thermoplastic E27 lamp holder kit for lampshade with pull switch is used to assemble a wall, table or ceiling lamp equipped with a lampshade.
Bakelite was named after its inventor and is a thermosetting resin that reminds us of telephones, radios and other objects from the 50s and 60s. It is a light and resistant material: if painted, it becomes very shiny! The pull switch on the lamp holder allows you to turn the light on or off, also in those cases in which there is no wall or in-line switch.
This double ferrule thermoplastic E27 lamp holder kit for lampshade with pull switch is definitely right for you if:
- you are going to shield the bulb with a lampshade
- you have no wall or in-line switch
To configure and complement your double ferrule thermoplastic E27 lamp holder kit for lampshade with pull switch:
- use the menus to define the features
- complete your lighting installation with Creative-Cables components, accessories, light bulbs and flex
A creative tip for you:
- choose a rayon cable for your bakelite lamp holder, for a shiny and glowing effect.
WARNING! Cable clamp NOT included.